: EnglishShort Description
: The Six Sigma Green Belt Prep program is specifically designed for adult learners who want to take the Six Sigma Green Belt exam. This extensive training program not only gives you knowledge of the concepts but also highlights techniques, tools, and strategies that you can use. With the Six Sigma Green Belt certification, you can apply your learned skills in improvement activities at various companies.
This Six Sigma green belt training course contains 10 modules that:
• Guide you through the 5 steps of DMAIC methodology
• Explain vital foundational Six Sigma information
• Demonstrate how Six Sigma helps benefit organizations in several industries
This self-paced program features a plethora of assessment material to help you retain the information you learn. This material includes case study assignments, interactive games, challenging exercises, and at the end of the program, you’ll receive two practice exams that include 50 questions each.
This program also helps make your learning experience more engaging by providing video segments from experts who can provide real-world examples of the application of the skills. Therefore, by the end of this program, you will have a better understanding of the crucial concepts and the practices you should apply in certain situations.Instructor Description
: This course has a "Mentor Expert" helpdesk feature. Learners have the ability to submit questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying.Certification
: Students will have earned their Six Sigma Green Belt certification upon successfully completing the program and passing the included certification exam.
After successful completion, you will be qualified to take the MindEdge Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam. (The fee for taking the certification exam is included in the cost of this course.) Successful completion means completing all assignments in the course, and scoring a minimum of 70% on the second of the two 50-question practice exams.
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
Six Sigma course modules:
• Concepts, tools, techniques, and strategies used in Six Sigma projects
• The five stages of the DMAIC methodology and factors that will improve its chances of success
• Specific tools and techniques in support of process improvement activities
• Specific roles and responsibilities of team members, and plans that ensure appropriate participation in project assignments
• The interrelationships of tasks, activities, and practices in Six Sigma projects
• Skills and information covered in the MindEdge Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam